A bright beautiful smile not only makes a great first impression but is also linked with higher levels of confidence. Your pearly whites play an important role when it comes to boosting your confidence for an interview or a get-together with colleagues. Therefore, it is no surprise that teeth whitening services are the most asked for procedures from the dentists in Spring, TX.
A quick Google search can bring out several teeth whitening trends you can follow. Whether it is a natural method, an over-the-counter product or a dental practitioner, the possibilities when it comes to the teeth whitening options is immense. Apart from routine dental cleaning and teeth whitening services, several natural teeth whitening methods have become prevalent these days.
However, before you try out any of the natural hacks for teeth whitening, it is important to take a look at whether or not these natural trends work. If you want to lighten and brighten your teeth from the comfort of your home, there are quite a few teeth whitening trends that you can try. Here is a list of natural teeth whitening methods:
- Activated charcoal: Activated charcoal is one of the most popular teeth whitening trends available today. Activated charcoal refers to common charcoal mixed some ingredients like coal, wood, peat, etc. All you need to do is add some water to the charcoal powder and then brush your teeth with it.
- Oil pulling: Oil pulling is another very common teeth whitening hack. Oil pulling refers to the swishing of coconut oil in your mouth for 15 minutes. The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of coconut oil help remove not only the stains but also the impurities from your mouth. Oil pulling is a relatively safe technique. It is not going to cause any harm to your dental hygiene as long as you do not stop brushing and flossing regularly.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is widely known for its cleansing properties. However, recently the trend of using apple cider vinegar with baking soda for teeth whitening has become popular. All you need to do is make a paste of apple cider vinegar with baking soda and swish it around your mouth for a few minutes. It removes stains and toxins, leaving you with a bright, beautiful smile.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is another important compound when it comes to teeth whitening products at home. Several people use baking soda instead of toothpaste every day. All you need to do is add some water and make a paste. Using this paste as toothpaste can get you whitened, brightened teeth. However, it is important to remember that baking soda has abrasive properties too. Baking soda can also erode the enamel of your teeth over time. It would be better to avail to teeth whitening services by your dentist in Spring, TX.
- Strawberry Teeth Whitening: Strawberry teeth whitening is another simple method of removing the stains from your teeth. For this, you need to add baking soda with a few crushed strawberries and use the paste on your teeth for 5 minutes. Several people do this regularly and it is claimed to be one of the easiest ways to getting whiter, brighter teeth. However, dentists suggest that the mixture of baking soda with strawberries only creates the illusion of whiter teeth. The mixture in itself might not have any bleaching properties at all.
Activated charcoal is known for its anti-toxin properties which removes any kind of stain from your teeth. However, you must keep in mind that the charcoal also has abrasive properties and its repeated use could damage the enamel of your teeth.
However, it is important to use apple cider vinegar sparingly. Since apple cider vinegar is acidic, it could erode the enamel of your teeth over time and cause tooth sensitivity. It might be a better idea to go to your dentist in Spring, TX and ask for a routine dental cleaning, instead.
All of us want beautiful white teeth to flaunt. However, the wide range of options available for teeth whitening has made it very confusing for all. The latest teeth whitening trend is natural remedies. However, not all the natural teeth whitening hacks are safe for us. It is better to avail to the teeth whitening services by your dentist in Spring, TX to avoid any damage to your teeth. Charm Dental provides the best teeth whitening services. If you are looking for a dentist in Spring, TX to go for a routine dental cleanup, Charm Dental might be the best option for you.