Does your smile suffer from stains, gaps, chips or cracks? Looking for a solution to restore your smile? At Charm Dental we are proud to offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services that can help patients achieve the smile of their dreams. Whether you are looking to correct discoloration, spacing issues or damage, our Spring and Richmond, TX dental office can help!
- Teeth Whitening – As we age, our teeth often become stained and discolored. Various products we consume daily such as coffee, soda, and wine are the main culprits. Luckily, our teeth whitening treatments can brighten your smile in just one visit.
- Cosmetic Veneers – Certain patients suffer from chips, cracks, gaps, and stains, which is where cosmetic veneers come in. They are a comfortable, quick and affordable treatment option for concealing a variety of dental flaws. Using digital imaging we can create custom veneers to be placed over your existing teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Unlike veneers, crowns can be used to repair and protect against decay along with concealing flaws such as stains, cracks, and chips. At Charm Dental we provide tooth-colored crowns, which are a cap that is placed over teeth to protect teeth and improve their appearance.
- Dental Bridges – For patients that are missing one or more teeth, a dental bridge can be a perfect option. Adjacent teeth or dental implants must be present to secure and stabilize the bridge; the gap will then be filled with artificial teeth that match your existing ones.
- Dental Implants – Some patients suffer from extremely damaged, decayed or missing teeth. Dental implants are a permanent, comfortable solution for replacing these teeth. Implants are secure and stable due to artificial titanium roots that are attached to the bone. Crowns are then attached to these titanium posts, restoring the look, feel and function of your original smile.
Ready to achieve the smile of your dreams? Contact Charm Dental in Spring and Richmond, TX today! We’d be happy to schedule an appointment to evaluate your teeth, gums and overall oral health to determine which cosmetic dentistry option is right for you.